RENOVATION & REWIRING
Our experience in rewiring and renovation can save a small fortune. Talk to AGY before you begin, to make sure all necessary electrical wiring is installed before any finishing is completed.
- It's best to bury underground cables before the garden is landscaped, and before paving is started.
- Replace old switches and power outlets.
- Replace old and dodgy wiring.
- Don't tamper with electric circuits.
- Have your house inspected by a qualified professional.
- Have an electrician repair faults.
It can save you so much money to have the pre-wring done prior to gyprocking the walls and ceilings.
And when rewiring your home don't put up with switches that are in poor positions, power points that are in the next room, or lights that have you working in your own shadow. Apart from being dangerous, these conditions reduce your productivity and enjoyment.
Whatever your electrical requirements contact us on 0415 189 911.